We are a family owned and operated business located in the West Slope area between Beaverton and Portland. We have been doing business in the area for over 45 years.
Wally and his son, Keith opened in our current location in 1984. Wally retired in 1994, but still stops by on Tuesday, usually with a sweet treat and to tell us about his bingo winnings. We celebrated his 90th birthday in 2015, and you can come by on his birthday each year - March 25th, if we are open! - for a birthday treat!
Keith's eldest daughter, Jamie, is our ASE Certified Service Advisor. She is doing a fine job according to our customers (& we think so too!).
We employ three full time technicians: One Master ASE technician with advanced L1 certifications; one Master ASE Technicians working on his L1 certifications; and one ASE Certified Technician working on his Master certification. Keith is also a Master ASE certified technician with advanced L1 certifications.
Keith’s wife, Tiersa, is behind the scenes most days, taking care of the operations of the business, and working on our remodel.
We also employ a shop cat to entertain our customers. Kinken will even play her Fisher Price piano for you (if you give her treats). Keith brings his dog Koda in with him Monday through Friday. She thinks she is the greatest welcome wagon in the world.... we think she just barks a lot.
We enjoy being a part of our community and you are always welcome to join us at the Beaverton Relay for Life, which we sponsor each year.
Our business takes quality and customer service seriously. As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we follow a strict Code of Ethics so customers will know up front what to expect.
As part of this code, we pledge to:
- Perform high-quality diagnostic and repair services at a fair price, using quality NAPA parts.
- Employ ASE-certified technicians in all areas of work performed.
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is in the shop's possession.
- Provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints, should they occur.
- Maintain the highest standards of the automotive service profession